The Arabic Academy was established in 2006 to provide services related to the Arabic language, literature and and culture. Arabic is one of the six official languages of the United Nations. Knowledge of Arabic can help create work opportunities within the fields of business, diplomacy, journalism, further study, tourism, and social research. Our services include:
- Teaching Arabic as a Foreign Language and preparing students for GCSE, GCE and IGCSE level qualifications.
- Research and discussions in Islamic jurisprudence, theology, and Qur’anic text analysis.
- Arabic document reviewing and proof-reading, technical and legal.
- Software localisation into the Arabic language.
- Digital threat analysis of web contents in Arabic.
|Copyright © 2006-2022 The Arabic Academy